Today is bloggers’ choice of topics, and I’ve decided on Best Adult Titles of 2012. According to the rules provided by the hosts, these just have to be read this year. For “Adult Titles” I’m pretty much counting anything not labeled YA or for kids. Once again, these are listed in no particular order.
- Percepliquis by Michael J. Sullivan
- Princeps’ Fury by Jim Butcher
- Forgotten by Catherine McKenzie
- The Breath of Dawn by Kristen Heitzmann
- With Every Letter by Sarah Sundin
- Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson
- The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern
- The Line Between Here and Gone by Andrea Kane
- Captain’s Fury by Jim Butcher
- When a Woman You Love Was Abused by Dawn Scott Jones
Honorable mentions (again, in no particular order):
- Academ’s Fury by Jim Butcher
- Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult
- Hot Buttons series by Nicole O’Dell
- Things Your Dog Doesn’t Want You to Know by Hy Conrad & Jeff Johnson
- Collateral by Ellen Hopkins
- A Thousand Sleepless Nights by Michael King
- Blood Eye by Giles Kristian
- Wake of the Bloody Angel by Alex Bledsoe
- 12.21 by Dustin Thomason
- Keepsake by Kristina Riggle
- All He Saw Was the Girl by Peter Leonard
- Lovesick by Spencer Seidel
There you go!
FTC Disclosure: All items reviewed were either obtained by me for my own enjoyment or sent (from the author, publisher, publicist, via tour sites, etc.) in exchange for an honest review. I receive no monetary compensation for my posts. All opinions expressed are my own. Any exceptions to this are clearly noted in the appropriate posts.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.