Top Ten Authors I’ve Only Read One Book From but NEED to Read More
I know there are quite a few on this list. Of course, no one pops into mind as of yet, but I know there are a bunch. Thank God for Goodreads, which can help me figure it out! As always, these are listed in no special order.
- Laurie Halse Anderson: I’ve only read Speak. I have been wanting to read much more of hers, just haven’t found the time. Wintergirls is the first that comes to mind. Maybe eventually …
- Jay Asher: I read The Future of Us and loved it. I have Thirteen Reasons Why sitting on my shelf. GOTTA READ IT!
- Jennifer Lynn Barnes: I LOVED Raised by Wolves. Haven’t gotten around to continuing the series. Nor to reading anything else she’s written.
- Jennifer Brown: Ever since reading Bitter End, I’ve wanted to read other books she’s written. Hate List comes to mind, but I know there’s more.
- Patrick W. Carr: I loved A Cast of Stones. I want to finish out the series, but haven’t yet. It hasn’t been for lack of trying.
- Cassandra Clare: I know, I know. What the heck? I read Clockwork Angel and LOVED it. I have the other two on my shelf, waiting. And, yes, I have most of Mortal Instruments waiting to be read. (I think all but the last.)
- Elizabeth Haynes: Into the Darkest Corner was fantastic. I must read more of her books!
- Giles Kristian: Loved Blood Eye. Definitely want to continue the series.
- Donita K. Paul: I read Two Tickets to the Christmas Ball a long time ago. But I know she has a series about dragons or something along those lines. MUST check them out!
- Travis Thrasher: An awesome, very underrated author. I absolutely loved Solitary, and have the others around for reading — eventually.
I could’ve gone on and on and on … for miles with this list! There are just SO MANY!
So, how about you? Who do you NEED to read more from?
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.